MONDAY:December 10, 2018
LITERATURE: Bring an independent reading book to class every day.
Reader's Notebook - Due Tomorrow - 2 paragraphs
Literature Circles - Reading and Job #7 due tomorrow
Math: Test tomorrow
LANGUAGE ARTS/WRITING:Grammar test tomorrow
SPELLING/VOCAB:Choosing the Right Word
P.E. - This Tuesday & Thursday
Ukulele - Return your instrument
Music/drama -Go over script and choose which roles you want
Art - Contract & Bring art shirt
NEWS & INFORMATION:
7th Grade DIY Gift Exchange
For our Christmas Party the 7th grade class will be doing a DIY gift exchange. You must adhere to the following rules:
- You must make the gift.
- You may not purchase a gift. (Only the supplies to make your gift.)
- You must bring the gift already wrapped.
- This is meant to be a fun and creative exchange.
- All gifts must be appropriate – nothing crude, rude, embarrassing or insulting.
- Everyone must participate and bring their gift on Friday, December 21st